Friday, April 8, 2022

Pain-Inflicting Dungeon Of A Bed


Sitting upright typing in bed is not a very good idea, 

my computer fell over and hurt my left shin terribly, 

I'm hungry and thirsty and the kitchen is far away and 

my back hurts on a soft mattress, I'm in physical pain 

while crying from time to time thinking of my brother 


Dawie fighting the cycles of windmills falsely claiming 

that he is dead because it can't be, he was too smart 

for that, emotional suffering subsumed by physical pain 

as I look at the large blue welt on my left shin - it's dark 

in the kitchen, there could be a supernatural thing lurking 


There because my beloved and I have been watching 

Vampire Diaries and superstitious me grew scared again 

while my CharKnight claimed he saw no danger here, 

my shin's throbbing, now a bad headache is developing, 

luckily the CharKnight has 6th sense warning when danger 


Lurks - as he's still sleeping it seems the world is safe, but 

growing discomfort is making me feverish with burning feet 

& I throw the blankets aside planning my escape from this 

pain-inflicting dungeon of a bed...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...