Saturday, April 23, 2022

How Great Thou Art by Amira

Music Fill Your Mind With Joy And Love

 

Mamalani4, I was suffering brain damage

through being fed epilepsy medicine and

then medications I am allergic to and it felt

as if there were a fire in my head burning

permanently and my vocal chords became

hoarse and I lost my short-term memory

 

I stopped the medication with the help of

my dad and now listening to Amira sing,

my memory keeps on improving and my

vocal chords are healing & I feel younger

than before, and I am 61 years of age –

as I continue listening to Amira my mind

 

keeps on improving as if her voice brings

God's healing energy to me, I am so glad

Amira also helps you: sing with her in what-

ever way you can with earphones and feel

the music fill your mind with joy and love


No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...