Thursday, April 21, 2022

Listening To Amira Song to The Moon

Listening to Amira On A Loop 

Song To The Moon - Amira’s voice is as clear as a

bubbling brook, just as strong, clear and bright as a

transparent stream - the upper notes grow sweeter,

 

As well as more radiant within a range of shimmering

harmonics spreading out while coloured by flecks of

sunshine flashing within, listening intently it seems

 

The sound of her last golden note is heartbreakingly,

achingly beautiful - when kind people lead me away

worried I’d lost it, I just smile and turn up the volume

 

Sometimes I check whether reality still exists, whether

notes on squillo and harmonics make sense, then I give

up and just listen to Amira again and again...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...