Thursday, April 28, 2022

Film Club Day - Because I Care

 [Diary Notes]

Waiting for my lovely Liebenberg friend who claimed

she was too ill to attend, but I told her it was important

the anniversary of your film club, last year at this time

we started watching films once a week and her voice


Changed, the illness seemed to lift with new life in her

tone – NO, the CharMaster said, don’t you force your

poor ailing friend to get out of bed – She’s NOT ill, I

said, she’s lonely and depressed – and now she is


Coming and I can’t wait, we’re going to watch the film

RED with Bruce Willis and Helen Mirre and we’re 

going to have fun-  and I forced her to get up 

because I really care!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...