Thursday, April 7, 2022

On Earth As It Is In Heaven


I'm quite convinced of Conspiracy Theory, but 

must hold my tongue, it can be cut out as fast 

as you can say 'mum' as in mum's the word; I 

know what should be done but in the back of 

the beyond there is no-one I would ever trust 


So just believe and be strong because as the 

truth of "Quantum Physics" has already given 

proof, the Truth will come out in the end & your 

group will be vindicated; those of us who pray 

for you are weaving miracles into existence


Every part of the puzzle is falling into place and 

there will always be more ahead of us than the 

small bit we have already traversed, as long as 

you keep the faith Thy Will Be Done - On Earth 

As it Is In Heaven...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...