Friday, April 8, 2022

Rat Poison And Arsenic

I must sleep - the CharLady thought - I'm suffering 

sleep deprivation and the CharKnight is right, it causes 

delusions - and I'm terribly tired with backache - and 

eating rusks in the middle of the night means losing 

more sleep - a vicious circle - but since medical 


Doctors only offer one cure for what ails me: You have 

an addled brain, allow us to kill it - herewith tablets that 

destroy calcium channels and brain cell activity - the 

headache will be gone and YOU TOO - Ooh, just like 

Pip Freedman said; they can give us a pill for 


Anything as long as we are willing to pay the price, taking 

away life - and this while I quite like and enjoy visiting mental 

landscapes; backache worries me more, tomorrow we shall 

hunt for natural solutions - if I complain right now, they'll give 

me rat poison and arsenic, as well as sedatives to immobilise 


Which means you'll be frozen to stone when hallucinations are 

confusing you - Oh yes, I've been there before, time to make 

this right and organise life - which is so glorious right now 

in these exciting times...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...