Thursday, April 7, 2022

Appeared Like Magical Genies


In Gargoyle hospital Conan visited his daughter Alice 

bringing all his love and spending time to mend her 

life, finally my brother Peter Pan from Neverland told 

me HE, Peter Pan, was the one who brought Conan 

around every Wednesday - I am overjoyed to find 


That the brother I adored as a child loved me enough 

to spend his time and money to help me get well again,

it feels like I'm rising up and turning somersaults in the 

air - I always worshipped my brothers when I was small

and when they were needed they appeared like magical 


Genies and helped me to become whole again - I still 

love Peter Pan so much, after years of estrangement 

orchestrated by the domineering Duchess, I found him 

again when he lectured me for being cold and unloving,

after long explanations in many messages & my asking 


His forgiveness, I hear all these wonderful things, it also 

was Peter Pan who used his army pay to buy me clothes 

for university - Peter Pan is an enormous part of the magic 

that is my life - maybe we have never stopped the sea-star

suctioning game that keeps our feet floating in the air!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...