Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Write Your Autobiography

 

The CharLord has bought three tea-bag plates to force

me to dispose of my eternal teabags neatly & efficiently,

they are very pretty and I’m determined to live his dream

but it’s more difficult than I could have foreseen – every

time I take out my teabag the plate is gone, I wander from

 

Room to room, teabag perched on the tip of my teaspoon,

to deposit the bag in the designated place and call on the

CharLord to approve; after making my cup of tea tonight,

I started hunting for one of the three new teabag plates

again, it is all very tiresome and my poetic son watched

 

These proceedings before declaring – Mom, you should

write your autobiography & call it ‘My Teesakkie-Bakkie’

[My Teabag Bowl], his smug expression of self-satisfied

intelligence followed by his wide, mischievous smile had

me in stitches, obviously he is better than I am at making

 

Up titles for books we are never going to write!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...