Thursday, April 28, 2022

A Wonderful Form Of Joy In Itself

[Diary Notes]

Enthusiasm in an awful thing, trying to tell you

everything you turn away in disgust, I always

interrupt your thoughts and your voice as you

are happily meditating and explaining why you

feel you don’t want to meet people, as I agree

you quickly grow uncomfortable with my ideas

 

Conversation ends in a bitter declaration that

you can’t talk to me and I agree, by this time

so convinced of my own inability to converse

with any people on earth, I’m quite willing to

descend into the deepest cave to simply listen

to great artists like Maria Callas and my lovely

 

Amira, read my favourite authors and explain

my research subject to the lecturer whose job

is to format the essays these students have to

compile - & with your rejection of my theories

it is little wonder that I have changed into the

Sorcerer’s Apprentice who has to fantasize

 

About the Sorcerer if I desire any focal point

for my affections – which isn’t a bad thing -

come to think of it, the harder I work on my

studies, the more I master the art of my craft

and this is a wonderful form of joy in itself

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...