Saturday, April 9, 2022

Diaphanous Imagination Of The Author


Watching Interview with a Vampire last night, having 

read Anne Rice the visual presentation destroys the 

fantasy - describing a supernatural transformation is 

almost ethereal but seeing blood, gore and mouths

covered in red is awful, though the actors represent 


Sweet eye-candy - and the socialite scene where all 

are drinking is vulgar and destroys the ambiance - 

the diaphanous imagination of the author is gone & 

the external validity of the visual scenes leaves no 

room for internal imaginative dimensions to weave 


Their looms of delight - and I have sent in my own 

heroine to bring the magic back for me, the next 

posting will be my fantasy which can never be 

presented visually as the elements are woven 

with mental and emotional feelings... 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...