Wednesday, April 13, 2022

My Favourite Fantasy [Edited & Addition added]

Tonight I feel restless again, thinking of my favourite fantasy

Dawie is NOT dead, it was a test, he is alive and the words 

of an Afrikaans comedy show* have been written by him - it

is just a dream, just a resonance when the protagonist speaks,

and now I have a chance to redo my life, build a relationship 


before it is too late - it would NOT be the cruelest hoax if my 

brother were still alive, it would be chance of a lifetime to 

learn how to love, to win before losing - at least Dawie's 

photo is on my Facebook, at least his mystical presence 

can reach my heart - and tonight I am singing again: And 


you don't believe in If anymore - but I can make you believe 

in If forevermore - so maybe tomorrow I shall hear from my 

brother - that he is still alive and it was just a test and now 

it will be best for us all to support each other!


[I believe in miracles and quantum physics, what if these 

nightly hallucinations were really him, time travel is possible -

as long as I don't walk on my hands, I'm free to dream and 

to indulge in conjecture - wish I could ask Dawie himself - 

but for lack of it, I'll simply trust the visions and enjoy the 

experience of being crazy.... ]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...