Sunday, April 17, 2022

Trolls And Gremlins Planning My Demise


 

My brother Peter Pan from Neverland called - I see

your friends on Facebook, strangers from Nigeria and

Kenya; contrite I reply, Yes, I thought these kind friend

requests came from poetry aficionados who liked my poem

 

About the Arabic language as female complement to the

male Hebrew language, and my other poem about children

of Africa running down the street in Pretoria CBD having

the time of our lives – but then it seemed it was a scam

 

And the Lord and Master of the CharCastle was quite

angry when I woke him with the news I have been hacked,

he fixed the problem and since then I have been suffering

with a new bout of PTSD, the only thing keeping me alive

 

Being the conviction that alien forces are bored enough to

watch human antics and I trust my ridiculous performance

will be amusing enough for them to protect my life against

the trolls and gremlins planning my demise

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...